Today in class we critiqued the remaining people and then had the rest of class to work. I viewed my site on the iPad and phone today. This is what it looks like on the iPad.
Apparently you cannot view a video as a background on an iPad. So that means that I am going to have to use the single image for the background of the iPad too.
This is what my sub page looks like. My sub navigation looks a little weird but I think I am going to move those links into the main navigation so it should not matter.
This is my homepage on mobile. I now know that I need to make my logo smaller and crop the photo a little.
This is my sub page on mobile. I think I am going to move the sub nav into the hamburger.
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment