I got the pictures placed into the attractions page and made apples for bullet points. I also extended the navigation our a little further so it wasn't competing with the title. The paragraph at the bottom is not finished yet and the footer needs to be added into it.
On the schedule page, I got the footer onto it and switched the color of the hover states for the navigation. We also changed the color of all our text to gray. Nicole worked on the home page and the map for the contact/directions page and Megan worked on the contest page. Then we linked all of our pages to the navigation so you can click through what each page looks like so far.
Megan also worked more on the Contest page.
Megan said, "Here is a picture (rough draft) of what I worked on Thursday night (I worked on adding images into the placeholder boxes and added more content)." The pink boxes were just to show her where her wrapper and divs are - they will be removed later.




No comments:
Post a Comment