Friday, February 28, 2014

Week 6 Outside of Class

On Thursday night Nicole, Megan, and I worked together to get the home page started and a sub page started. I worked on the sub page while Nicole worked on the home page. This is what the sub page looks like:

We all came back into the lab on Friday and worked on it again. I worked on the Schedule of Events page and the other sub pages.
We changed our typeface of our body copy and got rid of the red box around "Saturday" and "Sunday."

I started to get the information into the Contact Us page. We haven't styled it yet but I just wanted to get the information into it.

I also just copied the code for the header into each of our subpages. This is the Directions page.

This is the Attractions & Food Page.


This is what Nicole and Megan worked on together:
This is the home page scaled down to mobile.

This is the full home page.

This is the home page scaled down to iPad size. We want the navigation to be two and two here so we are still working on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment